Monday 22 December 2014

Artists' Diary Week 36


Another week, another opening!

Visited BC Gallery for the opening of their Christmas Show. I have some work hanging and there are some lovely things on display including jewelry, paintings, ceramics and glassware!

Hmmm, looks like party time to me with Mellissa Read Devine

Mwah doing my bit to keep the gallery open…bought a beautiful ring! Thank you Mellissa Read Devine for the pic and the ride down.

Only produced one painting this week, am looking forward to post Christmas to get stuck into  a new body of work.
'The Wetlands' 20"x16" plein air

Managed to frame a couple of oils with my lovely new frames, I am delighted with the result. A big thank to my framers, The Art Scene at West Ryde who always source what I want and do a great job.
The framing always makes such a difference.

I am looking forward to a few days with my family over Christmas, just relaxing and enjoying each others' company.

Merry Christmas all!


No comments:

Post a Comment