Sunday 19 October 2014

Artists' Diary Week 27

Deliveries, collections and a couple of sales!

Spent a full day gessoing boards for an upcoming workshop with the master painter Warwick Fuller. I am so excited to be able to spend a few days in the Kanimbla Valley absorbing all I can. 
 The production line.

Organised the hanging for our local spring art exhibition and as always there were some lovely works on view! Sales as well which is always heartening for the exhibiting artists.

Photos courtesy of Sheila Sharp

Continued on with my framing, had 26 to do!
Just a small pile of finished work to frame.
16 now matted and mounted, getting there!

Taught my Friday class and am very impressed with the work my students are producing.



One of my students' incomplete works. Trish has only been painting with me for a year and is doing really well.








Delivered paintings for myself and two other artists to the Fairfield Art Show.

This week I will have work at Blackheath, Fairfield and Ryde.

No comments:

Post a Comment